I suggest you ...

Look into Facebook widget. It stop updating feed starting May 4,2015 22:45 UTC+7

Facebook widget latest version running on Galaxy S5 with lollipop stop updating feed since May 4, 2015 at 22:45 UTC+7. Logging out and log in then refresh do not update feed anymore. Please fix and get back to me. My email sanchaithw@au.edu

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sanchai Thiewprasertkul shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Paw pro facebook no longer working please fix or help me with the problem. Thanks

• Alisa commented  · 

For the love of all things holy! Can you please, please, please fix the Facebook widget!!!

Running Lollipop on a Note 3

• Alisa commented  · 

Having the same issue with the Facebook widget on Galaxy Note 3 running Lollipop. Feed is empty no matter what setting I select. SOOO frustrating!

• Hinuk Mattila commented  · 

Same issue here with "latest" kitkat rom on international galaxy s5 and latest lollipop rom on Sony xperia z2 tablet.
        Are you guys still updating this widget pack or sought i start to look elsewhere.

• Sanchai Thiewprasertkul commented  · 

If you can gibve me explanation on what the problem is, this will be highly appreciated. The problem occur on two phones, and the problem is reproducible. Please check out and gibve me a fix please

Feedback and Knowledge Base